ICTACT Journals are peer reviewed International Journals published quarterly. With the objective of creating Indian-based Journals of International quality and to build up local research content, ICTACT Journals exists (launching year: 2010) for the purpose of providing a quality peer-reviewed platform for Researchers, Scientists, Academicians and Engineers who carry out their original research work. The Journals will highlight the continued growth and new challenges in both basic research and application development.
ICTACT Journals are committed to quality and relevance and it is reflected by the tremendous growth and reach of the Journals Internationally. To maintain the quality of the Journals, ICTACT works alongside some of the prominent and experienced Academicians, Scientists in various disciplines across the Globe. ICTACT publishes the following peer-reviewed International Journals (quarterly issues):
- ICTACT Journal on Communication Technology (IJCT): p-ISSN: 0976-0091, e-ISSN: 2229-6948
- ICTACT Journal on Image and Video Processing (IJIVP): p-ISSN: 0976-9099, e-ISSN: 0976-9102
- ICTACT Journal on Soft Computing (IJSC): p-ISSN: 0976-6561, e-ISSN: 2229-6956
- ICTACT Journal on Microelectronics (IJME)*: p-ISSN: 2395-1672, e-ISSN: 2395-1680
- ICTACT Journal on Management Studies (IJMS)*: p-ISSN: 2395-1656, e-ISSN: 2395-1664
* launched in 2015
The best selected papers presented in the International Conference on Signal, Computing and Communication Systems 2016 (ICSCCS 2016) will be published in related scopes of ICTACT Journals.
For details visit www.ictactjournals.in